1. It is beautiful! Amazingly beautiful. I'm sure, there are more than a million photos from this place ("Kamen Tcherskogo"):
2.It's not so difficult and expensive to get there: A flight to Irkutsk (150-400 eur, depends on the starting point) + 30 eur (or less, if you use taxi apps, like Yandex-taxi, for example).
3. There are some comfortable places for tourists (Listvyanka, for example).
4. Delicious local seafood! Try "омуль" [omool] and "сиг" [sig]!
5. Cleanness. There is a Federal law to prevent Baikal lake from pollution, so you will not see many plastic bottles and other garbage around you. And water is amazing (but very cold).
6. It is the best way to see Siberian nature. It combines water, forests, rocks, shamans and whatever you've ever heard about Siberia!
7. To see the seal! You can see them even in wildlife here. And they are just adorable:)
8. Baikal is the deepest lake on the Earth (and many-many other world records). You have not seen the deepest the deepest lake? Why??? It's easier than to climb Everest!
9. It's good in every season. Perfect weather in summer, crystal autumn, melting snow in spring and ice journey in the winter. Dogs are included and they love it!
10. It is possible to communicate in English or German here. But why not to set a goal for yourself to learn Russian to visit one of the most beautiful places in the world?